Motive Power Sector Trades
Below is a list of the approved motive power sector trades in Ontario. Each shows its OCAT number, as well as a "C" if it is a compulsory trade and a "" if it is a Red Seal trade.
- Agricultural Equipment Technician (425A)
- Alignment and Brakes Technician (310E) $ C
- Auto Body Repairer (310B) C
- Automotive Electronic Accessory Technician (310K) C
- Automotive Glass Technician (274L)
- Automotive Painter (410N)
- Automotive Service Technician (310S) C
- Heavy-Duty Equipment Technician (421A)
- Marine Engine Technician (435B)
- Motive Power Machinist (410K)
- MotorcycleTechnician (310G) C
- Powered Lift Truck Technician (282E)
- Recreational Vehicle Technician (690H)
- Small Engine Technician (435A)
- Tire Wheel & Rim Mechanic (295A)
- Transmission Technician (310D) C
- Truck and Coach Technician (310T) C
- Truck Trailer Service Technician (310J) C
- Turf Equipment Technician (421C)
Are you Prepared?
You’ll need good math and communication skills for your work and your studies in the Motive Power Sector trades. Are you prepared? See our publication.